December 2021 Seminar
It’s time to bring the family back together for an incredible day of goal setting, training, community and fun at our December 4th, New Beginnings IN PERSON seminar in Scottsdale, AZ and you’re invited!
Because of the high travel demands we are sharing the seminar details well in advance so you have plenty of time to plan ahead and ensure that you, your family, and your staff and their families have a phenomenal seminar experience that will set the tone for an even better year ahead!
We ask that you register for the seminar ASAP!
WHEN? December 4, 2021
- 8:30-9:00am Registration
- 9:00am-12:00pm Seminar Session 1
- Get ready to lock down your goals in this annual goal setting session!
- Everyone is invited and encouraged to participate in our goal setting session, yes, even the kids!
- 12:00-1:00pm VIP Group Lunch with our NBCC Family
- 1:00pm-4:30pm Seminar Session 2
- The second half of the day will be focused on personal development and growth!
- Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
- If you feel your kiddos will have a difficult time sitting through the entire seminar, we will have a small craft table for the kiddos in the back of the seminar room to help keep them busy.
- 4:45pm-5:45pm Awards Celebration
- Everyone is invited and encouraged to join in on this fun celebration! You won’t want to miss it, it always the highlight of the year!
6000 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport- approx. 20 minutes away
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport- approx. 45 minutes away
For travel information including car rentals click HERE
To reserve your guest room click HERE
New Beginnings has reserved a limited number of guest rooms at a discounted rate of $259/night ++ for both king and double room types.
- Group room rates are available 12/3/21-12/5/21
- Note- If you do not see the room type that you need available, please call Brittani at 209-915-0957
- Because of the high demand for the hotel, these rooms will book up extremely quickly. Do not wait to book your room until the last minute.
*We cannot guarantee that the discounted room rate will be available to you.
While there is no additional fee to attend the seminar, we do require that you register well in advance for the event.
Who should attend? Great question!
We recommend you and your entire family attend, your entire office staff including their family and all of the kiddos are invited to attend if you choose to bring them.